Redos develops, manufactures and provides service for commercial vehicles and trailer bodies. They offer a full range of transportation solutions for all types of vehicles and industries.
They asked us for support with the recruitment of a Key Account Manager for their Berlin office. We were looking for a native German-speaking individual with experience in the automotive industry to ultimately deal with clients in the DACH area. The challenge was successfully navigating the German recruitment market and finding an experienced candidate with a personality matching the company culture.
- We started our cooperation by getting to know the company and the working environment
- We did our research on the German market in terms of salaries and work conditions
- We determined who we were looking for not only in terms of skills but also personality and attitude
- Together we prepared an improved job description
- We developed a strategy for attracting and evaluating candidates and began the first selections.
- We facilitated the communications process between Redos and the candidates
The first part was to manage the talent pool, screen candidates and conduct initial interviews in German language and learn about their motivations in order to select people for further process, making sure that each candidate received a response and feedback. After several interviews, we were able to select some candidates qualified for the next steps. After several stages, we found a candidate with the matching experience and personality and the recruitment process was closed successfully.
Here's what Weronika Sierant of Redos says about working with us:
Weronika SierantHR Generalist, Redos Group
Thanks for your support with the recruitment! You have helped us a lot and I am glad that we have started cooperation. You read our needs well and recognised who we needed.